Al Fresco Landscaping, Inc. is a family owned business that places our client’s satisfaction above all else. We started out installing individual new home front yards, and today we are a $15 million company that offers full commercial construction and maintenance services to well over 200 clients. Al Fresco Landscaping, Inc. has been in business since 2003, providing comprehensive landscape services to the following counties:
- San Benito, Santa Cruz, Monterey
- Santa Clara, San Mateo, Alameda, Contra Costa
- Merced, San Joaquin
1761 Shelton Drive
Hollister, CA 95023
How Many Clients / How Many Square Feet?
Over 200 Clients and more than two million square feet of landscaping currently under management
- Commercial Office
- Shopping Centers
- Mobile Home Parks
- Corporate Campuses
- Business Parks
We specialize in both Maintenance and Construction operations.
Al Fresco Landscaping, Inc. works with all the major home builders across Northern California providing installation services for: Streetscapes, Models, and Front Yard Production. We also build parks for Master Planned Communities as well as Municipalities.
Our Construction Department:
- V.P. of Construction – Jose Villasenor – 32 years of experience
- V.P. of Estimating – Steve Mills – 31 years of experience
- (90+) Full Time Construction Field Team Members
- (20-50) Seasonal Construction Field Team Members
Al Fresco Landscaping, Inc. provides our clientele with a customized, comprehensive program that provides each customer with exactly what their landscaping needs to thrive. We get to know our clients from the very first meeting to discuss their landscaping. Our Management staff spends ample time during the estimating of each site, and formulates a care plan that is custom tailored to each client’s needs and budget.
Our Maintenance Department:
- Business Development Manager – Mike Farrell – 23 years of experience
- Maintenance Manager – Mike Towle – 31 years of experience
- Customer Service Representative– Lisa Decker – 21 years of experience
- (16) Full Time Maintenance Field Team Members
- (10-20) Seasonal Field Team Members