At Al Fresco Landscaping, Inc., our management understands that our client’s landscaping is one of their most important assets. Our goal is to improve our client’s landscaping over time, and we use a two pronged method to achieve it:
- Maintenance practices – addressing routine care items on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. We utilize a calendar of events customized per each client’s needs to provide the highest level of care.
- Audits – Our field management conducts audits of the irrigation, plant health, large tree health, and other site fixtures like above grade planters and pots on a routine basis. If deficiencies are found, we generate enhancement proposals to renovate an area in need. We can also provide before & after photos of an area like the ones below to show our clients how an area can look before they commit funds to a project.
1761 Shelton Drive
Hollister, CA 95023
- Annual Flower Beds
- Drought Tolerant Planting Beds
- Fountains, Pots, Above Grade Planters
- Turf Conversions, Renovation, Synthetic Turf Installation
- Tree Plantin
- Design Services